Showing all 3 results
£49.50 Excl VAT
Underhill Precision Nozzles
UNDERHILL PRECISION NOZZLE - SOLID METAL, SPECIFIC TASK HOSE NOZZLES Underhill® Precision nozzles deliver millions of soft, uniform droplets to provide a rapid yet surprisingly gentle water application over a huge range of flow rates. From soft watering to powerful drenching, these patented Precision nozzles give the ideal flow rates and droplet sizes to fully irrigate without disturbing turf, dirt or seeds. Therefore, there is a nozzle to provide the precise solution for every hand watering application.
- Rainbow TASKS: Greens, tees, seed beds, transplants, delicate landscaping 57 ltr / min (15 GPM). (Yellow)
- Cloudburst TASKS: Dry spots, drenching, and wetting agent application >132 ltr / min (35+ GPM). (Blue)
- Cyclone TASKS: Pre-game skins watering, heavy watering of large areas, ideal for hydroseeding >189 L/min (50+ GPM). (Red)
£54.50 Excl VAT
Add to basket
Underhill Magnum Hose Nozzle
The Underhill® Magnum contains no plastic internal parts to break, stick or wear out. Furthermore, the unique ratchet mechanism easily adjusts from gentle fan to powerful jet stream and prevents over-tightening damage. Precision-machined, incredibly smooth operation and outstanding distribution patterns make it ideal for high-demand areas like greens and tees. This Magnum nozzle is also an excellent equipment wash-down nozzle. Key features include:
- Solid metal internals so there are no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Multi-pattern sprays which give effortless control with hydraulic assist on or off.
- A ratchet mechanism which prevents over-tightening damage.
- Fire hose quality nozzle feels great in your hands.
- Built for 25mm (1") and 19mm (¾") flow rate.
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, TPR rubber.
- Flow: 140 L/min at 5,5 bar (37 GPM at 80 PSI).
not rated £89.33 – £101.25 Excl VAT Select options
ULTRAMAX NOZZLE PREMIUM HOSE-END NOZZLES & ACCESSORIES Step up to the most professional nozzle you can buy - MAGNUM UltraMax. Firefighter quality for professionals in any field, these variable flow, multi-function nozzles are virtually indestructible and leak proof. The innovative TURBO SHIFT models provide two distinct GPM ranges. And the outstanding distribution patterns of all MAGNUM UltraMAX nozzles make them excel in high demand areas like greens/tees, infield conditioning and equipment and stadium washdowns.
- Multi-Pattern Spray: fog, jet stream, fan.
- Built for 25 mm (1") and 19 mm (¾") hose flow rates (range: 26 - 163 L/min or 7-43 GPM).
- Materials: aircraft aluminum, stainless steel, TPR rubber.
- Nozzles and valves rated at 600 PSI working pressure.
- Available in 2 different versions.