The Underhill® Magnum contains no plastic internal parts to break, stick or wear out. Furthermore, the unique ratchet mechanism easily adjusts from gentle fan to powerful jet stream and prevents over-tightening damage. Precision-machined, incredibly smooth operation and outstanding distribution patterns make it ideal for high-demand areas like greens and tees. This Magnum nozzle is also an excellent equipment wash-down nozzle.
Key features include:
- Solid metal internals so there are no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- Multi-pattern sprays which give effortless control with hydraulic assist on or off.
- A ratchet mechanism which prevents over-tightening damage.
- Fire hose quality nozzle feels great in your hands.
- Built for 25mm (1″) and 19mm (¾”) flow rate.
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminum, TPR rubber.
- Flow: 140 L/min at 5,5 bar (37 GPM at 80 PSI).